- NAME: Faeore
- NICKNAME: Fae
- AGE: 26
- BIRTHDATE: July 23rd
- GENDER: Female
- HEIGHT: 5'2" (not including antlers, 5'10" w/ antlers)
- WEIGHT: 117
- EYE COLOR: Brown
- MISC. FEATURES: Markings of both of her species, scar on her chest, flowers and leaves in her hair are natural
- POKEMON SPECIES: Sawsbuck/ Stantler
- FLEET/CAPTAIN: None, owns her own business.
Fae was born and abandoned like many of her hybrid brothers and sisters that she gained living as a gypsy. Her parents weren't married and couldn't risk their families finding out about their failure of a child. She was brought up among the gypsies, her primary caretaker being her adopted big brother, Toma. After many years in the camp, her big brother taught her all she needed to know about living as a successful gypsy...before leaving shortly after her first evolution. Fae was heartbroken, but was kept in good spirits by her many friends in the camp.
When she was old enough, Fae left the camp and began some travels of her own. She was led to a place in particular called Lilycove as her brother had mentioned it several times in letters. There she made several friends, such as a man who used to know her brother and another man whom she fell in love with. The woman also began running into a priest who was determined to bring her to God and end her gypsy ways. She had many adventures such as evolving, finding a job at a jewelers, getting forced into becoming a nun and making the trip to an oriental island by becoming a stowaway. Once she realized she would never be free in Lilycove, Fae left the town behind, as well as her friends and lover with naught but a note explaining her departure.
She traveled the country with a familiar band of gypsies until their lives led them to the island of Revolution. Due to her experience with dancing and drawing a crowd, the gypsies put her at their head and began to work under her. Eventually a deity moved to the island as well and Fae was able to save up some coin to visit him with. A few payments and some free dancing lessons later and she had become a less obvious hybrid. Now she's happily settled in to her new life on the island and looking forward to expanding her number of employees.
- CLOTHING OF CHOICE:
- ACCESSORIES: An emerald ring, a few select bangles, several earrings, and a few anklets. A short poncho-like cloak. Her own personal coin purse.
- Likes the color green adorned with gold. Does not have to be real gold or the metal gold.
- Most of her jewelery is actually gold plated. She hates shelling money out on the real deal.
- Has a pet Mareep named Djoi.
- Fae loves to go out barefoot due to the fact that the bottoms of her feet are hardened like hooves. This helps draw a crowd when dancing.
- Actually despises shoes.
- The palms of her hands have slightly harder skin as well, but not as hard as her feet.