- NAME: Adahlen Arla
- NICKNAME: none that he'll answer to
- AGE: ???
- BIRTHDATE: April 4
- GENDER: Male
- HEIGHT: 6'2" (6'10" with antennae)
- WEIGHT: 145 lbs
- EYE COLOR: Grey pupils, light green sclera
- MISC. FEATURES: Antennae, some scars on hands and face, butt antennae
- POKEMON SPECIES: Shiny Scolipede
- FLEET/CAPTAIN: n/a
Though Adahlen keeps most of his history under lock and key, it is known that he was born to a small clan of nomadic bug type hunters. He honed his skills alongside a group of young nomads much like himself until he learned enough to get himself by. When he was old enough to leave the clan, he set off on his own to see the world and traveled to every far reaching corner that he could. He traveled for years and honed his own skills until he felt ready to begin teaching others. Starting off on the mainland, he grew tired of the game and the people quickly. It seemed to him that everyone was more interested in newer methods of hunting like guns and it was hard to find anyone interested in archery.
Eventually he gave up and began to sail the seas, amusing himself by finding ways to hunt on the water. He would tie light ropes and twine to the arrows and shoot at fish and seagulls, pulling them in with the rope like some sort of twisted fishing. His travels took him to many different islands where he met numerous people that were interested in his methods of hunting. Growing more confident that the old ways weren't dying, he decided to settle down on one of the less populated islands he had found. Settling in, he made a home for himself deep in the woods, only venturing out to sell his wares and teach the occasional pupil. With the arrival of new-comers he hopes to find more archers in their wake...
- CLOTHING OF CHOICE: Pretty much anything comfortable that's colored in earth tones
- ACCESSORIES: Bow, arrows, quiver, things to keep his hair back with, pretty thing he finds in the woods.